Norrie Waite & Slater
Family Solicitors
FREE from mobiles & landlines with inclusive minutes
and geographic rate (01) charged from all others
family and divorce solicitors sheffield

Legally changing yours or your childs name

Here at Norrie Waite & Slater solicitors we can help to get yours or your child’s name changed quickly and legally.

It may be that you have recently been divorcedfree consultation and want to go back to a previous surname, or you want to change your child’s surname. Whatever the reason, you are legally allowed to change your name and our experienced solicitors can help you to do this.

We can change your name using a Change of Name Deed (which is sometimes known as Deed Poll). This document must be signed and witnessed in the correct manner and can then be used when a formal document showing your identity is required, for example when applying for a passport or driving license.

Please contact us for more information.

Contact Us

Enquiry form: